Friday, June 6, 2008

Thank you Pardues:]

Kind of awkward pics, but whatever:) hah. Now I know to listen to my mother when she says sunscreen your legs;]

Well, it's been a heck of a week:] I guess just thanks Mrs. Pardue for letting me come over again and again, and letting your kids come over:) It was great to hang out with you guys. Your family is such a blessing to me, I love you guys so much=] Corey I had an awesome time, man, I forgot how funny you are [or what a jerk you can be] hehe, ily. Bailey Noel, your just amazing and I love you. hehe! And thanks for the shirt Mrs. Pardue! Now because of the beach I have a RIDICULOUS burn line on my legs, I mean it looks retarded. hah. =] I love your family so much(:


5 comments:

Pardue Family said...

I have nothing to do with the sunburn...that was your own stubborness that got you that~!

I really enjoyed having you at the house...it is like having family over and just hangin' out and lovin' you....

xo my dear,
Mrs. Pardue

Kellay Nicole said...

you're so lame.
you know my thoughts on this already. HAHA, sunscreen, girl, sunscreen! ;-]

bailey_noel said...

oh my gosh you really need to pit sunscreen on next time love!!lol

INZANE said...

um emily actually those r REALLY awkward and disturbing lol but whatev i guess... hey wanna here somethin funny? k so me trysten and ross say that we all have neopolitan colored legs cuz they r three different colors lol cuz our legs go like this... (starting from trysten and ross) they have white vanilla feet, pink strawberry knees, tan chocolate legs, and white vanilla thighs lol! AHA! but i on the other hand have tan chocolate feet, tan chocolate legs, pink strawberry knees, and white vanilla thighs! LOL so ya there it is lol

Jesusfreak said...

I am SCARED for LIFE!!! seriously though thats a bummer i got burned on the top of my shoulders but that sucks for you!!