Saturday, July 26, 2008

Summer retreat '08





The retreat was pretty much awesome. Man, did I learn so much more about God and how important it is to live this life for Him. We had some good times, battle wounds, sunburns, a lot of laughter, and a LOT of eating(: The best part was probably when my lip swelled, I wish I took a pic with my digital. sorry. :( The view was gorgeous, I loved waking up to the sound of the ocean every morning. God's creation is amazing isn't it? =] But yeah it was a good time! I love being with my friends.

5 comments:

Pardue Family said...

Great pix Em...I am so excited that I got to go and hang with you girls some of the time...I can't wait to really dig deeper with all of you and really dive into the Word and grow!!!

Amanda Pirot said...

Yea the retreat was pretty awesome, maybe hs is better than ms.. hmm...?

bailey_noel said...

awww you looked like you had a lot of fun! i miss you soo much!
♥ ya!

INZANE said...

OMG! i officially hate pics of me now! i look so flipping GAY!!!!! plz in the future dont take pics of me cuz i just ruin them!

Emily Elizabeth(: said...

no way austie boy. you look so cute:) hehe.