Friday, August 15, 2008

Writing my thoughs. . .

So lately I've been thinking a couple of things. I didn't really realize until last night at youth group how amazing God's grace really is. I mean, I sit here, wishing that this person would change, or wishing that I could to this place, etc. Instead of spending time with my amazing Savior who DESIRES to spend time with me and have a relationship with me. And yet, He is still waiting with open arms for me, He forgives me over and over again. I pray to stop doing something, and the next day I'll do it again. Because He loves us so much and is desiring a relationship with us, He's willing to forgive us over and over again even though we fail Him. Man that's intense.

And another thing, totally convicted. Who am I to tell God what to do? Lately I've just been not understanding at all what God is doing. I'm trying too hard to change the hearts of others, and while I can help, the Lord's timing is perfect and He knows EXACTLY what He's doing. I guess it's just hard sometimes. Man, I've gotta stop trying to do things myself, and fix them myself because I'm so impatient with the Lord. It's all about prayer huh? Keep asking God, and He will bless us. Hmm, I love Jesus.

Sorry if that didn't make ANY sense whatsoever. =]

1 comment:

Warrior_for_God17 said...

YES!! first comment HEHE

i agree 100% with wut u just said no joke :)