Monday, September 29, 2008

Humbled

Wow, the Lord is continuing to put me in my place. I think I constantly need to be reminded that I am just a mere person, and God is GOD! We sang Holy Fire on Thursday and Sunday, I love that song. But again, I didn't really pay attention the lyrics until yesterday during Sunday school. That song had me on my knees.

I was trying to figure out why God was putting ME through situations that weren't making MY life easier. But God completely came through and I have never been so content and satisfied in Him then I am right now. How does He work like that?

"Holy Fire, burn away, my desire for anything that is not of You, but is of me, I want more of You and less of me."

God keeps continuing to show me that it needs to be all about Him and not me and not other people. :)

1 comment:

V-DUXwarrior said...

sweet i think ineed some of that humbledness you know what i mean...