Thursday, May 29, 2008

ManohhhMan!

So I guess Jesus is just speaking to me like never before...
We were in youth tonight and the song we sang really hit me. It's funny, after four years of being in youth group, I've finally decided to actually start LISTENING to the words:] This song just made me smile singing it to my Jesus.

It's just the chorus:

"So I come into Your chambers, and I dance at Your feet! You are my Savior, and I'm at Your mercy! All that has been in my life up till now...belongs to You"

Can I just say how excited I am to know that the Lord of Heaven and earth is in control of my life. I don't have to worry about a thing, because everything in my life, belongs to HIM! I'm God's daughter, He is my Father, and the Maker of my life:) It puts a smile on my face:D

1 comment:

INZANE said...

yay 4 emily! im so glad that people r gettin right with the LORD! cuz its so awesome! and God is indescribable! lol i love it and i think in the Bible there is a verse that says somethin like Man's best words to describe God are like a dirty moldy rags compared to Gods true AMAZINGNESS! aha i think thats kinda funny! so anyway thats it c ya... OMG my word verification says EGGmxp!!! AWESOME HUH! i luv eggs lol i luv to eat them cook them draw on them and break them! hah =D