Sunday, July 6, 2008

Convicted

Yep, I'm still learning. Mr. Pardues lesson this morning really got to me. When he said "For all we know the rapture could happen within the next 20 minutes, is the way your acting right now okay with you to be judged by God?" Why do we even waste our time with this world, and it's so called "pleasures" when we could be doing something so much better. He also said "If your going to give something up, fill it with something else that pleases God." For me, it's time to change. It's amazing to me how many times I can screw up and yet the Lord loves me just as much as He did before. We serve and are loved by such an awesome God. . . so what are we doing? I'm so thankful that I have a relationship with the GOD OF THE UNIVERSE and I love spending time with Him everyday. I encourage you all to start getting rid of those stupid temptations that Satan has hold on us, and start spending time with God, growing  close to Him. Let's be prepared for His coming! Now I can't wait to spend the rest of my life in peace, sitting with my Lord and Savior and worshiping Him everyday. =] I love Jesus. 

5 comments:

Our Family said...

I loved what you just shared...I love how the Lord is opening your eyes more and more to the things of Him. Praise God!

Kellay Nicole said...

who the HECK just posted a comment?!?!?!?!?! wow.

i'm really proud of you, Milio. Keep sharing, you're an encouragement to all of us. Especially me and i'm blessed to have you as my best friend. =] ILY

Emily Elizabeth(: said...

i have no idea, but i'm afraid to clikc on his site. i don't think i will:]

and thanks!

Pardue Family said...

Weirdo!!! JESUS is the only one who will rapture anyone...

Pardue Family said...

Weirdo!!! JESUS is the only one who will rapture anyone...