Thursday, July 10, 2008

Writing my thoughts:]

Well, tonight we had youth group and my dad was sharing the story to everyone about all of our moves. And it became really surreal to me hearing my dad talk about it. He said "walking out of our front door from our Texas house, all 7 of us had tears in our eyes" "we moped and walked around sad for at least 2 weeks" And that is TOTALLY true, but now, look where we are, look where I am. God is soooooo big, he has changed me and my entire families lives, with faith and everything. I guess it always sucks to suffer, but it's so important to have joy during those suffering times. God is so big, and He knows what He's doing. Why am I questioning God's plan? It is PERFECT! Although moving away is the hardest thing that I can ever deal with, God is so comforting to me. Man, I think it's an important thing for us all to remember God's goodness!!!

1 comment:

Pardue Family said...

AMEN to that sister...I am so stoked on your growth...right on!!!